digital multifunction gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• digital multifunction gauges

I just purchased a new 2007 boat with twin Yamaha F250 engines and it came from the factory with a separate digital tachometer for each engine and one combination digatal fuel management/speed gauge. I want to replace this single combination gauge with two separate digital gauges, one gauge to be the digital speedometer and the other to be the digital fuel management gauge. The digital tachometers are to remain as is. Can this be done and what is involved and is it relatively easy.
    Freddy

Do you have the new comand link gauges??

Comment

Also take it back to the shop, they can fix it for you.. it is under warrenty and you don't want to mess that up..

Comment

Peterock

No, they are the standard digital gauges.

Comment

The older digital speedo gauge worked on water pressure from lower unit. I don't see why you can't hook up another yamaha speedo gauge JUST to read speed. There is quite a bit of multi bullet connectors in back to plug in for power and lights. If your looking to get the fuel gauge to work as well I don't think that would work and it may show some other indacators on the gauge. Let me look into it on Monday.

Comment

Oops I just re read your first post. As of right now you only have three gauges total. Then the answer is yes you can have 2 seperate tachs, one fuel mag, and one speed gauge 4 gauges total.

Comment

Working...
            X