Water Pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Pressure

Can Someone Tell Me Where To Hook Up The Tube For A Water Pressure Gauge On A 2005 60 Hp Yamaha,thanks

Water pressure gauge is not recommended for the 60 and 70hp 2 stroke engines. They use a high volume low pressure cooling system and water pressure gauge doesn't show very much if any water pressure.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Temp Gauge

If A Water Pressure Gauge Is Not Recommended On A 2005 60 Hp,can I Use A Temp Gauge?if So Where Do I Put A Sensor

Comment

can i put a temp gauge on ? where do i put the sensor

Comment

Yes a temp gauge will work, the Yamaha temp gauge sensor threads into block next to thermostat.
          Regards
          Boats.net
          Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Water Pressure Gauge 200 saltwater s

Water Pressure Gauge not working . Can someone tell me where i can clean out the hose?? to maybe clear out the sand or what ever maybe in there????
            richard r

Comment

HI Richard, I will try to answer your question. Disconnect the hose at the back of the guage and at the other end, at the motor. Make sure the pick-up is clear of debris, then from the guage end of the tube blow the line clear.
              That should do it.
              If you want more response to your question, ask it as a seperate post, not as an attachment to someone elses' post. You will get better results that way.
              Happy New Year, Dennis

Comment

Working...
              X