Ghost problem with F250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost problem with F250

I have 2007 model yamaha 250 fourstroke. It seems like I'm having a 2 issues that is ghost... hard to locate the problem.
    Firstable, on first day of running engine, it was running fine for 40-50 min. then engine kinda shuttering and up and down on idle speed. So i turned off the engine and turn it on again and everything was fine since then. I told the dealer and they did trouble shooting but they couldn't find any problem. so I have used that engine for 8months, and now it's making squicking sound which is most likely belt adjusting issue but it also has oil pressure problem... oil pressure is up and down from 50- 80% range from tachometer... it could be the tachometer problem or some other... but engine seems to running ok but i'm afraid if these problems leads to bigger problem later on....
    Secondly, on the pic. lower unit is kinda mismatched from upper unit. is it ok to be like that or I should fix it fast?
    Thanks guys for any input....
    Attached Files

yeah... that's what i thought but dealer said that it's not big of deal to bring boat back in there... they said i can fix that on my next services....

Comment

Working...
    X