2001 hpdi update bulletin question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 hpdi update bulletin question

Saw the thread on the blown 2002 hpdi 200. I have the 2001 model (Z200TLRZ) Have had no problems but am concerned. Don't want to be blowing the engine when there may be something I can do to prevent it.

Is it possible to get a copy of the relevant update bulletin online? I would assume that the 2001 engine is affected as well?

All 200-300 hp HPDI owners can contact your dealer to see if the motors fall under the oil pump update. If it is your dealer can do the update at no cost to you.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

To boats.net

Is there a number for this oil pump bulletin? I live in Canada and would like to give this number to my Yamaha dealer for reference. I have a 2003 HPDI 250 yamaha and would like him to check if the bulletin includes my motor. It is still under warranty (I think). model number is LZ250TXRB.

Thanks
      Paul

Comment

It's bulletin number 2007-011, although I'm not sure if would be the same in Canada. This update can be done even if motor is out of warranty period if it falls in the serial number range on bulletin.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
        X