Test Harness Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Harness Information

A senior member told me that test harness were available and could be bought. I sent an e mail to the parts department with the part numbers from the service manual. These part numbers were of no use to the parts department. They gave me the number of Yamaha customer relations; I call them they said to call KL Supply as they are the people who make the test harness. I called them and gave him the parts numbers, they reported that a lot of numbers have been upgraded and that he could convert them but I could not buy as I am not a dealer. I called your parts department and told them of KL Supply and then sent another e mail with the part numbers that I had and said I would like the selling price on the lot of them and individually.
    It’s been 3 days. And still no reply. What do you think a person should do?

If you can give me the part numbers you have I will see if I can help you get the test harness you want.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Parts Department

Captain Bill,

After further research, the customer service representative, Blake, has been working with you the last three days on the Yamaha Tools that you are requesting. I have the email information in front of me with the requested parts and your credit card information that you supplied in creating the order either yesterday or this morning. Unfortunately, K & L Tool has not updated their tool information in about two years so we are working from outdated information and do have to call everytime there is a request. We should have done this from the beginning and not made you the customer research the information which will be addressed internally. I do apologize for this discrepancy; however, the process does take time and we appreciate your patience. We work 100% to meet all customer's needs and will assist you to the best of my ability. In the future, please do not hestitate to contact me at jessica@boats.net if you ever have a problem or a question about anything.

Thank you,
      Jessica Ritch
      Parts Manager / Boats.Net
      (877) 512-6287 x124

Comment

Thanks

Thank you for all for all the help Blake did his best with the out dated numbers. I have the new test harness on order with you so thanks again.

Comment

Working...
        X