70 wiring diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70 wiring diagram

Anyone have the wiring diagram online for a '93 70hp? I have no power past the solenoid post. If I pull the brown wire and give it 12V, the engine will crank. If I give the trim switch harness 12V I can get the engine to tilt. What I cant get is anything to work with the regular switches. I am thinking it might be a fuse somewhere, but the only one I found is good. I am about to do some operating and trace the wires, but if someone has a diagram, it would be greatly appreciated.
    -Rich

pull the harness, do the brown wire thing and motor should start, means there is an issue with harness, possibly where it enters motor, keyswitch,or neutral stop. try lifting out main harness and bending it where it goes thru motor opening ...you can also try bypassing the neutralstop.
    Last edited by jb123; 07-16-2007, 07:23 PM.

Comment

I have no power at the pigtail to the TnT on the engine so I think I have a unplugged wire between the constant 12+ on the solenoid and the rest of the engine. Just wondering if there is a wiring diagram to follow before I open up the harness.
      Last edited by Rich_P; 07-17-2007, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Found a corroded + wire connection between the fuse and the wires running to TnT + and remote +.

Comment

Working...
        X