Yamaha 90hp 2 stroke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha 90hp 2 stroke

I have had this motor on my 17 dual console key west and love it.. The motor is an 2003 and runs great. First question, I have seen a yamaha instrument that shows tach and the engine stats that mounts to the dash. Are these compatible with this engine. and If so where can I get one. I just think it would be nice to have the gas level, tach and everything else tied into one. and about how much does this cost. Secondly, The on-board flushing system that hooks up to a hose, the female end on the tube coming out of the port side of the engine broke off and i have had it plugged up with a bolt since and just been using muffs to flush it. is this something that i need to order from the factor?.. and I figure I am at about 150 or 200 hours. I have changed the gear oil and plugs... is it time for a water pump.??/
    Sorry for the probably dump questions and thanks for any responses....

will

The Yamaha multifunction tach(6Y5-8350T-82-00) has tach, trim gauge, hourmeter, overheat and oil warning indicators. Also requires 68F-82553-80-00 Trim/oil wire harness and 6Y5-83553-N0-00 gauge harness.
    The mutifunction speedometer(6Y5-83570-S5-00) displays speed, trip meter, fuel gauge, volt meter and clock. You can check prices on boats.net home page under BY PART NUMBER tab.
    You can parts for flush hose at this link http://www.boats.net/parts/search.ht...BOTTOM+COWLING
    Yes a 4 yera old engine with 200 hours is due for a water pump replacement.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
    X