Wiring Diagram F75TLR & 90TLRA & help with parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring Diagram F75TLR & 90TLRA & help with parts

Any chance of getting copies of the wiring diagrams for 90TLRA and the new F75TLR

I will be swapping the F75 for the -- has been! 90hp -- on a 2002 SeaPro 170CC with all wires/cables/hose cut close to the outbord.

I need to replace the Primer Pump Assembly, the
    Electric Harness and Throttle, shift and steering cables (14' long) and connect them to the control components at the central console of the boat.

I am getting confused with the local dealer about the 9 or 10 pin Harness.

I am new to this forum and I would like to get some help on the exact parts needed for the swap and if they can be obtained online.

The 10 pin harness and controls off of the 90 will work on the F75, the only difference will be the digital gauge wiring if you have digital gauges. The best way is to order a multifunction tach kit(6YR-W0035-E2-00) which will have all the wire harness needed. If you want new 10 pin main harness order length needed with part number.
    6X3-8258A-00-00 16ft
    6X3-8258A-10-00 20ft
    6K1-8258A-40-00 26ft
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Thank you for your reply.
      Since I can not find a wiring diagram,I am going to match the wire colors since there is no harmess connector at the console. The old wires were spliced!
      I am assuming that there were no changes, in wire color/function between the 02 and the 06 models.

Comment

Working...
      X