rigging dual consoles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rigging dual consoles

i have a 2006 F250, and am putting in my upper station, do i need to use the yamaha premium binnacle 704 model?(like my lower unit) or can i use an aftermarket on the upper station? also what will i need to interface it with the lower throttle controls? ie which parts, and or what cables?

The upper station control box depends on what system you use to connect upper staion. If you use Yamaha's Dual Station kit(6X1-W0006-20-00) it will come with control box.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

are there any other options to avoid the 3500 price tag? there is no way to connect to the exsisting controls on the lower station other than with that kit?

Comment

Teleflex has a dual station kit but it is probably that price or more. Morse did make an inexpensive lockout actuators and controls but they are out of business.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Originally posted by htw0117 View Post
          are there any other options to avoid the 3500 price tag? there is no way to connect to the exsisting controls on the lower station other than with that kit?
          I had a buddy try and they spliced the wires to do so. As a result the throttles are off and the steering with the autopilot switches on and off without warning. You might avoid a major issue doing this way. However, I am doing the same thing to my walk around and I do not like that price one bit. If you find a keep resource please shoot it my way. I would comb over FLA good.

Chris

Comment

Working...
          X