digital speed guage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• digital speed guage

I need to findout what wire goes to the sending unit for the fuel. My gauge has a red-constant 12v, yellow-ignition 12v, 2 blacks-ground, green?, grey?, white? and white with blue stripe? any help will be appreciated.

w/blu

Comment

I HAVE A SEPERATE BLUE AND BLACK FOR THE INST LIGHTING

Comment

The white wire and one black wire run to your fuel tank sending unit. The white one is hot and connects to the "Send" terminal on the sending unit, the black wire connects to the grounding point on the sender (usually one of the retaining screws...). I sent you the digital gauge installation instructions to your email, should show up shortly.

-Mike

Comment

((Do you see a White/Blue stripe wire off the back of the gauge not hooked to anything? This is usually the wire that goes to the sender. From the sender you have a ground wire (black) and the other wire attached to the "sender" or center post off the sender, this is where the white/blue stripe wire goes. Good luck.))

Mike, which gauges use the white and which use the w/blu.. ??

Comment

is there a way to test the fuel portion of the gauge? can i hook in up to the 12v to get a "full" signal?

Comment

I figured it out. the wht w/ blu stripe is the one that goes to the sender. thanks for the help guys.

Comment

Working...
              X