1987 115 parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1987 115 parts

I just sold my boat with 87 115's. I bought a motor that had sucked in a reed valve and destroyed a piston. This was supposed to be my parts motor but never used any. All parts are used but work. Have just about every part for a 115. If anyone is intersted in a certain part at a great price leave a responce.

I am still running twin 86 115,s. Give me a price for a set of heads if they are in good condition. I just bought a set off ebay but could use another for the other engine. I have cleaned them out but are pretty correded from salt water.

Comment

The block, heads, reedbox,flywheel and lower unit are gone. Have most accesories left

Comment

How about the top cowling? The cowling on my 1987 Yamaha 115hp has seen better days and will be refinished or replaced this year.

Also, how about the Trim/tilt unit too?

Comment

Do you have CDI and stator?

Comment

I have the top cowling..its in great condition, just think shipping will be alot. Also have CDI and stator. Not looking for a whole lot..how about 120 for all 3 or 50 bucks each. Email me at fliboi21@hotmail.com

Comment

Do you want to confirm what the shipping would be to Hyannis, MA (02601) and let me know. If it isn't too unreasonable and if you can send me a pic of the top cowling I may be interested. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
              X