No Spark on 115ETLH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Spark on 115ETLH

I have lost spark on 2 cylinders on the starbord side, #2 & #4, 1 & 3 on the port side spark fine, can any one point me in the right direction?? i am leaning towards the pulse coils??

115 ETXJ mine did the same thing and they replaced the pulsar coil for that side and it did not fix it.
    I had to get the CDI unit, Found a used one. Wanna buy some good pulsar coils cheap?

Comment

how much?? i just put a cdi unit that i had replaced previously on it, same problem....??

Comment

I Have Yamaha Part # 6E5-85580-12. First find out if that is what you need by the number. Let me know.

Comment

according to the parts look up for my model #, that is the correct #.

Comment

I'll send it to you just got to figure out how. Do you have a fed ex or dhl account number? If it works pull two twenty's out of your wallet and send them back to me.

Comment

that wil work for me, shoot me an email with your # and i'll give you a call.
              greg

Comment

I have the same problem on my E115AET, I replaced the pulsar coils but it didn't help. I am awaiting the arival of a new stator and CDI unit. I'll let you know which was the problem.

Comment

Powerpack.

Comment

I replaced my CDI and pulser coils but it didn't clear the problem, Replaced the stator and the problem cleared. Fished for 6 hours yesterday with no problem. This engine is a 2001 115 enduro,(no spark on 2&4 cylinders) This model is not sold it the states so it took a little while to get the right electrical parts.

Comment

Working...
                    X