Command Link Gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Command Link Gauges

I'm about to make a deal on a boat with a 2007 F115 on it. It comes with analog gauges, but I would like upgrade to command link gauges. It is going to cost me over $1000 for parts and labor. I was just wondering if the hour meter would start from zero when I install the command link gauges? You would think it would synch with the computer on the engine and display the current readings. Thanks in advance for the help.
    Tommy

The Command Link tracks engine hours same as the Mutlfunction gauges with it's own internal clock not ECU hours. So the Command Link gauge will start with 0 hours on display.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Thanks for the response. Do you know if the command link gauge could be programmed to reflect the correct number of hours?
      Tommy

Comment

No it will not read ECU hours it will only use it's own clock.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

TOMYTEC
          I JUST INSTALLED A SET OF COMMAND LINK GAUGES IN MY BOAT.
          MY MOTOR IS A 2006 VZ200TLR AND THEY READ THE THE CORRECT HR'S.ON THE ECU.I DOUBLE CHECKED IT WITH THE YDIS SOFTWARE.
          YOU WILL LIKE THESE GAUGES.GET THE SQUARE STYLE THE GIVE YOU MORE INFO.
          SAVE YOURSELF SOME $$$$$ BUY THEM AT BOATS.NET
          AND INSTALL THEM YOURSELF HARDEST PART IS RUNNING THE WIRES.

GOOD LUCK
          ROBERT

Comment

Thanks Robert. I thought they would read the correct hours. I stand correct, the deal actually quoted me $2000 for parts and installation. It was $1000 for the digital gauges.

I was actually quoted for parts a little cheaper from marina on the west coast. He sold the speedometer/fuel management and tachometer in a kit. The sale rep even emailed me the installation instructions. I will be saving about $1000 installing them myself.

Thanks for the help.

Tommy
            Tommy

Comment

HEY TOMMY
              CHECK WITH BOATS.NET THE WHOLE KIT IS ONLY
              $697.00 FREE SHIPPING NO TAX.
              FIGURE OUT FIRST WHAT BUSS WIRE LENTHS YOU WILL NEED FIRST AND ORDER THEM ALL TOGETHER IT WILL SAVE ON SHIPPING.
              ALSO IF YOU ARE ONLY GOING TO HOOK THE MOTOR UP
              GO WITH THE SINGLE INLINE HUB MAKES INSTALLATION MUCH EASIER.

Comment

Robert,
                Thanks for the info. Where can I get the YDIS software and cable from? I'm not sure if they are available to consumers.

Thanks,
                Tommy
                Tommy

Comment

TOMMY I GOT MINE FROM BOATS.NET ABOUT $260.
                  YOU CAN NOT BEAT THEIR PRICES ANYWHERE JUST WATCH OUT FOR THERE SHIPPING COSTS THEY CAN BITE YOU WITH THAT. OTHER WISE THEY ARE FOOL PROOF

Comment

Hi guys I hope u dont mind me barging in but I have a question that could be in this discussion area. I juts got a little 5m boat second hand with a yamaha F60AET 4 stroke on it. I have digital gages but I am noticing things like tilt indicators don't work. i assume they were not wired up. Does anyone have the wiring diagram for these? or any info ?

Comment

Working...
                    X