Yamaha f225

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha f225

I have a yamaha f 225 mod 2004, when i start the engine cold, it will start normally, after a short while, and when it is warm, it won't start easily, and when it starts, it doesn't seem to run well on throtle, at this moment the air pressure on the computer is not stable (0.64mph), but it jumps fromm 064 to 1.24 mpsh.It also indicates the air sensor, red.Any proposals please what to look for.
    The engine was bougt in the USA, and now it is in Europe, Greece, somobody told me that the factory initial setings might be different for Europe, is that correct?

Have heard of this before. In that case the engine which was purchased in the USA had a brief stop over in France, which at that point became a coward.....would not show any guts and back bone...nothing can be done with this one...

Comment

Have heard of this before. In that case the engine which was purchased in the USA had a brief stop over in France, which at that point became a coward.....would not show any guts and back bone...nothing can be done with this one...

Comment

Working...
      X