2000 150 hp OX66 saltwater series 2 battery isolator lead installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 150 hp OX66 saltwater series 2 battery isolator lead installation

I just picked up a 2000 Parker 2510 and I want to install the yamaha battery isolator leads for 2 additional batteries one for each engine strictly for aux power not starting, just for night lights, ****pit lights and depth finders etc. for over night fishing trips. Each engine has only one battery and they are connected with 2 guest switches. I have not yet traced out the connections to the guest switches and batteries yet but that aside the instructions call for a fuse at least 40 amp connected inline prior to connecting the isolator lead to the positive terminal of the battery. Does anyone have any wiring schematics for twin engine guest switches and twin starting batteries along with the twin aux battery isolator leads . Also where can I get a 40 amp water proof inline fuse?

I emailed you a diagram. You can get an inline fuse at any boat dealer or order from boats.net under Marine Accessory.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

The information I have says with multiple engines do not connect more than one isolator lead to any battery, but the information on the bottom of your diagram If I am remembering correctly says you could connect both leads together. I am confused and I accidently erased the file could you please resend it, also I was unable to print it? Maybe acout it was a metafile format? I just installed MS Word maybe that will help with the printing because I saw a metafile picture conversion format somewhere in the installation.thanks sorry for the trouble.

Comment

Working...
      X