Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model Number / Year....Euro-USA

Hi Everyone,

I am about to purchase some parts from Boats.net for my boat that originates from Europe. The Model is F115 AETL Serial number: 311025R and Model code 68V and I think it’s a 2002.

In the service manual it’s written that European F115AET is the same as F115TR here in the states. However, it seems that I can’t find the TR in the parts catalog, only the
    F115 TLRA, is that the same model?

I called Boats.net but they were unable to clarify. I hope and would appreciate any help I can get here on this forum.

Thanks, Joe

Yes we don't have any information what so ever on European models or any way to cross referance them. The model number F115TLRA is a 2002 Four stroke 115hp with tilt/trim, 20 inch shaft length and remote control model. Not sure but my guess is they would be the same.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Hi. We have year letters on this side of the pond. If the letter is not in the model code (like TLRA=2002) it's a stamped little mark somewhere on the bue area of the model plate.

If my table is right the letters are: N-84, K-85, J-86,H-87,G-88,F-89,D-90,P-91,Q-92,R-93,S-94,T-95,U-96,V-97,W-98,X-99,Y-00,Z-01,A-02,B-03,C-04.

Comment

YamahaV4
        The model codes are the same here in US. The last letter of model number is the year code here except they made change in 2006. 2005 motors have a "D"(yes it's the same as 1990 motors)as the last letter in model number and in 2006 they dropped year code letter completly(a 2006 motor will read F115TLR). From 2006 and up we will have to use the serial number for parts lookup.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

The reason I am a bit concerned is that I want to purchase 4 Injectors, fuel pump and some other parts through Boat.net. Since I live in NY and the boat is in Europe there is really no way I can look for a letter on the model plate. But really, with the information I have (4 posts up) is it relative safe to assume that the parts for F115TLRA 2002 will fit my engine?

I know for sure the engine is not older then 2001 and newer then 2003.

Comment

Working...
          X