digital tachometer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• digital tachometer

I bought a new digital tach for a 1993 200 txrr.
    (Part # 6y5-83500-29-0)Install was fairly simple but on my first night run, no light. I'm assuming that it is supposed to light up and I have missed the wire to the acc. switch. Which wire am I going to be looking at?
    Mitch

MDL,
    I too have just installed a new digital tach & speedo. No lights! I can't find any mention of it in the rigging instructions. I spent an hour last night working on this. I also thought I could input GPS to the speedo for SOG instead of water speed. Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Dan
    Grady White Seafarer 228 w/ F250

Comment

the wire for the internal back light is the blue wire. in the gauge harness there is a several multi port plugs that the guages hook up too. the blue from the guages should be plugged into this wire. now follow the guage harness back and you will see a yellow and blue pigtail about 5 inches long coming out of it. if you want the guage lights to come on with the key, plug these two wires into each other. if you want the lights to come on with your nav. lights, then connect the blue pigtail to your light switch.
      Michael Babuchna

Comment

Working...
      X