Digital Gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital Gauges

How can I obtain a copy of the installation and wiring diagrams for the digital multifunction speedometer and the digital multifunction fuel management gauges.I have a pair of 2002 225HP four stroke Yamaha engines.

I sent them to your email, should show up shortly.

Mike

Comment

Howzit Mike,

It is possible for you to email a copy of the installation guide for the digital fuel management guage?

Thanks

Ron

Comment

I'd really appreciate a copy of the diagrams also.

Thanks--

NoFearEyes

Comment

I keep hearing everyone talking about a pink wire coming from the fuel sending unit. I just got the digital tach/speed etc gauges but, i can't figure out how to incorporate my fuel tank into the digital system. I took the sending unit wire and connected it to every wire connection on the harness but, got nothing. So, does anyone know where the fuel sending unit wire goes and, do you need a special sending unit for the digital gauges to work? Please help me here.

Comment

could you send me a wiring diagram for the digital fuel gauge. spencer0731@hotmail.com

Comment

Sorry to overburden you with another request, but could you provide the diagram to me also?
              Thanks,
              Bo (bgerbig@gmail.com)

Comment

Working...
              X