X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi function guage.

Hi,
    I'm a new member here.
    I have a 2004 F115 on a Sea Hunt Triton 186 center console boat. The is no hour meter for the engine, only seperate analog Tach, Speedo trim -tilt and fuel guages.

I want to add an hour meter. Question is..Would I be better off removing the existing Tach and adding the multi or just adding a maintenance meter (eng-meter-4c-02)? Also what are the additional functions on the multi, the part number and an approx price?

Thanks
    Barry

Good question. If it is anything like the Yama multis throughout history you may consider getting it (them) because of the other things they have. Arent all the warning lights for oil and other things in them? I believe you need a pair of gauges and they may cost you $800 total. I got mine on Ebay but it took me 6 mos to find them at a price I would pay. You may wish to check and see if the factory harnesses and plugs are there before you buy them. Sadly you may find that you prefer the Analog ones.

Comment

Yamaha doesn't have a multifunction tach gauge kit for a 2004 engine anymore, just 2005 engines and up. So you have to buy the gauge and 2 wiring harness seperate and it does get expensive. Any of Yamaha hour meters can be installed easily and can be wired to work when key is on or only when engine is running.
      Regards
      Boats.net
      Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
      X