250 ox66 water seperator light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 250 ox66 water seperator light

Motors running fine but water seperator Light came on comming home, Changed the inline fuel filters and cleaned bulbs. Checked filter on motors light/indicator still flashing. Is there a rest for this ? Am I missing something?

Dennis

altho i have the gauge i dont have the sensor. it is in line with fuel management harness, black and white i think at the motor end of harness. do you have the sensor at separators?

Comment

JB,
      There is nothing on the raycor filters or on the motor filters, I believe the sensor is after the raycor filter. I diconnected the harness with the ignition on to see if it would rest...nothing. the wire harnes had a orange purple and one other wire.

Comment

yes should be or/pur/bl
        you do have fuel management right?
        if so,in that harness, besides your 3 fuel sensor wires are 2 extras, in case that you had water sensing separators. those 2 may be grounding out somehow, moisture etc, setting off your signal on gauge.a friend has a 300 hpdi and his shows it also, we never figured his out, or really tried.

Comment

That harness is configured like a triangle correct? I don't think there are any other wires coming of that harness. The boat is fairly new to me but I don't ever remember seeing the icon before. I will take a better look today, maybe a photo of the harness

Thanks,
          Dennis

Comment

Working...
          X