No announcement yet.

Filter on the Idle Speed Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did you get your icon's back????????????
    Dennis
    Keep life simple, eat, sleep, fish, repeat!

Comment

I thought about that too but really didn't want to start all over with post and subscriptions I have kept. I've sent them two messages now another just today.
      Dennis
      Keep life simple, eat, sleep, fish, repeat!

Comment

Originally posted by dray0151 View Post
        I thought about that too but really didn't want to start all over with post and subscriptions I have kept. I've sent them two messages now another just today.
        Yep, same here.

Now one thread (that got heated) WAS DELETED altogether(should have been-getting pretty nasty) so someone is watching (moderating) but not fixing issues..

No more Norton blocking anything from this site (for me), so apparently, that's been resolved...

I sent 3 e-mails, no response or fix (they usually respond pretty quick).

Heck, in my photo album, (that I cannot access), JASON's pictures are in there..

Come next week, I'll make a new user account..

Scott
        1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

Originally posted by TownsendsFJR1300 View Post
          Yep, same here.

Now one thread (that got heated) WAS DELETED altogether(should have been-getting pretty nasty) so someone is watching (moderating) but not fixing issues..

No more Norton blocking anything from this site (for me), so apparently, that's been resolved...

I sent 3 e-mails, no response or fix (they usually respond pretty quick).

Heck, in my photo album, (that I cannot access), JASON's pictures are in there..

Come next week, I'll make a new user account..

I pointed out that thread and and asked for it to be deleted. They did.

They are working on the hacking issue. This stuff takes time. Apparently the US government is still working on their hacking issues. It has been years I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
            I pointed out that thread and and asked for it to be deleted. They did.

They are working on the hacking issue. This stuff takes time. Apparently the US government is still working on their hacking issues. It has been years I believe.
            Good, thanks...
            Scott
            1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

Working...
            X