No announcement yet.

F225 EFI Fogging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty much what I figured, hence my "I dunno". But your explanation was far more cranial than I could ever muster, or even comprehend.

Engine runs. Engine stops. Add fuel and it starts again and again. I offer up my thousand hour chainsaw as evidence. Kind of like the watermen's outboards with years of near everyday service. How often do they flush their engines? I like to believe that the engineers who design these things take abuse into consideration and factor it accordingly. Yet, when I look at the fuel system on my F225, I think that they got a tad carried away.

Speaking of fogging, one day during a particularly acute bout of gastric distress and pressure within the tight confines of my alimentary canal, I had no choice but to thoroughly crop dust a long run of the C concourse in O'Hare.
    Last edited by oldmako69; 09-20-2017, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by oldmako69 View Post
      Pretty much what I figured, hence my "I dunno". But your explanation was far more cranial than I could ever muster, or even comprehend.

Engine runs. Engine stops. Add fuel and it starts again and again. I offer up my thousand hour chainsaw as evidence. Kind of like the watermen's outboards with years of near everyday service. How often do they flush their engines? I like to believe that the engineers who design these things take abuse into consideration and factor it accordingly. Yet, when I look at the fuel system on my F225, I think that they got a tad carried away.

Speaking of fogging, one day during a particularly acute bout of gastric distress and pressure within the tight confines of my alimentary canal, I had no choice but to thoroughly crop dust a long run of the C concourse in O'Hare.
      Crop dusting is one of the main reasons I avoid voluntary excursions into crowded places. Concerts, St Patty's Day Parades, etc etc. It is one thing to have to tolerate oneself, others are unbearable...

Comment

http://maintenance.yamahaoutboards.c...Production.pdf

Comment

Working...
        X