multiple posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multiple posts

I've only been back here for the past week or so after an absence of many months and I can't help but be curious about the *many* incidences of multiple posts I'm seeing, like the group just before this post. What in the world is up with that??

kingfish,
    Boats.net, sponsor of this forum, said a couple of weeks (months?) ago they were having problems with the "server".
    Guess they still are
    Ken K

Comment

Thanks Ken-

I think, now that I have read Jeff-Bateman's remarks about multiple posts and think back on recent experiences I've had, that you have hit it right on the head. I have gotten error messages too when I've tried to publish a post, but I have (for some reason) ignored them, and it has turned out the post showed up on the forum despite the error message.

Has to be confusing for anybody who gets that error message...

Comment

If you have gotten the error message and then made multiple posts just go to the duplicates and delete them. As the topic starter you have that ability.
        Mako 211 w/225 Saltwater Series

Comment

Sorry about the double post, our web guys are working on it. What is the error message that you are getting? Does it come up when you click on "Add Reply" button?
          Regards
          Boats.net
          Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

This is to test just exactly what the error message is, and whether it shows up when posting a reply, or when starting a new topic.

Comment

No error message from the reply I just posted; my memory (that I don't always trust) told me the error message appeared when posting a new article. I'll try that next.

Comment

Working...
              X