Performance Bulletins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Performance Bulletins

Looks like they have redone the Yamaha web site and not much on the older motors/rigs to pull up unless I just do not know how to find the older stuff.
    All I see is the F motors

https://yamahaoutboards.com/en-us/ho...ance-bulletins

Try opening an owner's manual for a 2006 or later model year motor without knowing the PID.

They say they are trying to help us. Help us from ourselves.

With respect to PB's I would suggest they do away with them altogether. They are very misleading, if not downright inaccurate.

Comment

at least you can again find part #s of the service manuals on most

I thought on the old 2 stroke single motor rigs they (PB) seemed fairly accurate and gave some info on what a rig could get from a motor and prop
      Last edited by 99yam40; 08-19-2017, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
        Try opening an owner's manual for a 2006 or later model year motor without knowing the PID.

They say they are trying to help us. Help us from ourselves.

With respect to PB's I would suggest they do away with them altogether. They are very misleading, if not downright inaccurate.

What?! I always run my boat with 2 people, 1 battery and 10 gallons of gas.

Comment

The Performance Bulletins have to be general, average type information, expected to be quite variable considering different boats, loads, water conditions, etc....I use mine for cruise RPM's/fuel efficiencies....

Comment

Working...
          X