Riggings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riggings

Hi just bought a Yamaha 2013 F150XA 4 Stroke i need suggestions on a complete rigging set i want digital gauges but don't need the most expensive ones. I only have engine nothing else no prop either. Different combinations would be appreciated. Thanks
    Last edited by Buddbud7810; 08-08-2017, 06:46 AM.

http://yamahaoutboards.com/catalog/2017/MRP/

Page 5, 7, 8, 10

Comment

Rigging

I am use to 2 stroke engine need someone to help me further dont want analog gauges want digital, binnicale control and i only have the engine need everything else to complete setup. Thanks

Comment

So Page 10 - which has a detailed parts list at the bottom:

http://yamahaoutboards.com/catalog/2017/MRP/

Comment

Riggings

I have a 2013 Yamaha F150XA SN.#1051346 i would like to know if the buss system will work on this year and model. if also this setup of gauge 6YC Display Kit w/ 704 Remote Control 6YC-0E83C-10-00. Any suggestions will also be appreciated. Thanks

Comment

yes, a 2013 F150 can use Command Link - the "buss system"
            and that particular kit

(I don't pay any attention to prices - but I suspect that may be "the most expensive one")

Comment

Riggings

Hi are the new round gauges replace the square command link gauges and do the new round gauges do the same thing as the square command link gauges and if so which setup with the buss system is the best to get. Who has the complete kits at the best price. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Buddbud7810 View Post
                i want digital gauges but don't need the most expensive ones.
                Sounds like the conventional round multifunction tach is all you need. If monitoring speed is important to you then add the speedometer/digital fuel management gauge.

New and used conventional round gauges can be found on ebay. New cost between $225-$300, used $150-$200. This website, GaugeSaver.com – LCD Gauge Restoration and Repair, refurbishes used round gauges for resale. They look brand new and only cost $50 + shipping.
                Jason
                1998 S115TLRW + 1976 Aquasport 170

Comment

Riggings Setup

I have found the setup i want Single Engine with Binnacle Controls - Command Link

1 Premium 704 Single Engine Binnacle Control Box
                  704-48205-P1-00

1 Single Engine Key Switch
                  704-82570-12-00

1 Command Link Round Two Gauge Kit
                  6Y8-0E83R-41-00

1 10 Pin Main Harness
                  688-8258A-60-00

1 Main Buss Harness, Rear Hub To Front Hub
                  6Y8-82553-21-00

2 Pigtail Harness, Front Hub To Gauges
                  6Y8-82521-21-00

This is what i found any suggestions or changes i might need just let me know please and were i can purchase at a great price tried boats.net but most of the items did not come up. Does the fuel/speed gauge have fuel management in it. Thanks

Comment

When buying factory new gear and parts, Boats.net usually has the best prices I have found.
                    Give them a call at customer service if some stuff is not showing up, I am confident they can help.
                    If its got teats or tires, you bound to have trouble with it....

Comment

Control Box

Hi can anyone tell me the difference between 704-48205-P1-00 and 704-48205-R0-00 Yamaha Binnacle Control Box

Comment

Originally posted by Jason2tpa View Post
                        .... This website, GaugeSaver.com – LCD Gauge Restoration and Repair, refurbishes used round gauges for resale. They look brand new and only cost $50 + shipping.
                        Did you use the service Jason?
                        I believe it is a good $50 service, but they are hardly "good as new".
                        A compromise.

Like having your plastic headlights restored, there is a remarked improvement.
                        If its got teats or tires, you bound to have trouble with it....

Comment

Control Box

Hi can anyone tell me the difference between 704-48205-P1-00 and 704-48205-R0-00 Yamaha Binnacle Control Box

Comment

Originally posted by Buddbud7810 View Post
                            Yes. There is someone that can tell you the difference.

Comment

Riggings

Boscoe99 i call the Yamaha dealer and they said yamaha changed the number about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Do you think they are lying to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X