F150XA or F150TXR ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F150XA or F150TXR ?

Getting ready to do my first 100 hr maintenance on 2014 Yamaha 150 4-stroke (dealer did previous one).

Looking at the original 'window sticker' paperwork it says I have a F150XA, while the service manual Model Designation page breaks it down to F150TXR as does the the Boats.net top-level page.

When I go into the Boats.net parts-order page it lists both the F150XA and the F150TXR.

Which should I order parts for?

What does the decal on the engine bracket indicate?

Comment

Go to the Yamaha website. Then go to the parts catalog section.

http://yamahamc.partsandwarranty.com/SyndicateNav.cfm

Type in your specific PID 63PX 1234567 in the search boxes at the top. It will take you to parts catalog for your specific motor. Find the part numbers you need. Then order from boats.net

The SM has nothing to do with determining the correct part number for a motor. That is the function of the parts catalog.

Comment

Boat's on the 3rd level of the rack at the marina right now. Got a call in to them to pull it down so i can see the decal - couldn't find the PID number in any of the paperwork I have.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime1 View Post
          Boat's on the 3rd level of the rack at the marina right now. Got a call in to them to pull it down so i can see the decal - couldn't find the PID number in any of the paperwork I have.

Thanks for your help.
          You wrote it down in the space provided in your owner's manual. Just like the manual suggested. On page 1.

Comment

Working...
          X