yamaha outboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yamaha outboard

How do we sync the carbs on a 4 stroke yamaha 2004 50 hp outboard? #4 carb is new and runs higher than other 3 carbs. Thanks.

did you not understand the response to the last thread you posted?

Comment

jan joyce

I did not find the response. Would you explain again? Thank you.

Comment

it takes a 4 channel manometer and the service guide.

Comment

here is your original thread that had the answer you said you would try and let us know, but you never came back and posted anything
          http://www.yamahaoutboardparts.com/f...d-th28809.html

do you have the tools/equipment to even try to do it properly?
          Last edited by 99yam40; 07-29-2017, 12:52 PM.

Comment

2004 yamaha 50 hp 4 stroke

Thanks for the reply. Sorry for delay in reply. We still need your help.
            The #4 cylinger (with a new carb) still misfires. It is a 2004 Yamaha 4 stroke 50 hp motor.
            Has new #4 carb, new gas line, no water in gas and new gas, compression checked 2 times and all even at 150 psi; swapped coils 3 times, checked and no vacuum leaks, fuel pressure running at 4 psi. Model no. is T50TLRC.

Is there a history of common symptoms/problems for this particular engine lsuch as sticky values?

What do you recommend we do?

Also, what should the psi for fuel pump be? Thank you.

Comment

"What do you recommend we do?"

Take the motor to a Yamaha mechanic. Seriously. I am not being flippant.

Comment

Thank you for your reply.

What should the psi for fuel pump be?

We do have the manual and manometer and as I wrote have checked and fixed a number of things and we will take it to a Yamaha mechanic.

However, e have worked on this so much that we would like to know, if possible, what other things might be the culprit.

Also, I would like to know if you are aware of any history of problems the model T50TLRC 2004 50 4 stroke yamaha has had? For example, sometimes certain models may have a problem with sticky values.

Comment

Working...
                X