lower unit cross ref

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lower unit cross ref

HI, new to forum I am searching for a lower unit compatibility or cross reference chart, or does it even exist.

also does a chart identifying what each position definition for the part numbers exist

for example: the lower unit part numbers sometimes only varies one digit in the last 4,
    ex: 2001 50tlr = 63d-45300-12-4d then
    2000 c50tlry = 63d-45300-11-4d the only difference is the 11 and the 12,

this information would be invaluable, physically looking at them I really see no difference, so if yamaha changed from 11 to 12 because of color or something, cool. But if it is due to something like shifting rod from push pull to twist, or mounting dimensions, well then not so good. or if its different gear ratio, that could get interesting.

I have a 2006 50tlr with a bad lower unit. prolly not rebuild-able.

as i come across entire outboards or lower units in my travels quite a lot, not knowing if they fit, not able to find out quick enough to seal a deal. I have passed on too many great deals. if I can not find this chart, I shall to the best of my ability try to make them, any help finding technical data charts on the yamaha outboards or any help in this venture is greatly appreciated. thankz,

DAVE B

See post number 10 in this thread.

http://www.yamahaoutboardparts.com/f...s-th28902.html

Comment

Working...
    X