Correct service repair manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct service repair manual

Boscoe you seem to be the keeper of all records and everything good so I thought I would ask to see what the correct service repair manual is for my 2004 F115 TLRC?
    I have one that is from WWW.Motoka.Org with a part number listed on it as
    68V-28197-ZA-C1. I got this copy from the internet. In the manual it list for F115A as US models and the engine models F115TR LF115TR which do not correspond to my engine but everything in the manual appears as it does on my engine.
    Is this the correct one for my engine or am I in the wrong manual? Looking on the parts link on our site here it is difficult to tell what is for what engine in my viewpoint.
    Dennis
    Keep life simple, eat, sleep, fish, repeat!

go to the Yamaha web site and put your motors info into it to find the correct service manual's #

Comment

Your engines owners manual is here: http://www.yamaha-motor.com/assets/s...-05-41_882.pdf

Service manuals can be downloaded online for a fee, usually $15-$30.
      Jason
      1998 S115TLRW + 1976 Aquasport 170

Comment

Originally posted by dray0151 View Post
        Boscoe you seem to be the keeper of all records and everything good so I thought I would ask to see what the correct service repair manual is for my 2004 F115 TLRC?
        I have one that is from WWW.Motoka.Org with a part number listed on it as
        68V-28197-ZA-C1. I got this copy from the internet. In the manual it list for F115A as US models and the engine models F115TR LF115TR which do not correspond to my engine but everything in the manual appears as it does on my engine.
        Is this the correct one for my engine or am I in the wrong manual? Looking on the parts link on our site here it is difficult to tell what is for what engine in my viewpoint.
        A 2002 model F115A is known in the USA as an F115TXRA, LF115TXRA, F115TLRA or F115TJRA.

Your F115TLRC, as you note, is a 2004 model motor. The service manual for a 2004 F115TLRC is LIT-18616-02-71 (68V-28197-1F-11). As 99Yam says, go the Yamaha Tech Pubs website and insert your specific engine ID. It should show you that LIT-18616-02-71 is the manual to use.

The differences between the manual you have and the bestest manual for your motor are unknown to me. Although the differences may be minor, I would get the updated SM.

Comment

Thanks Boscoe I'll look it up. I already have the owners manual and that was what raised my question.
          Dennis
          Keep life simple, eat, sleep, fish, repeat!

Comment

Working...
          X