CPostis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPostis

Got an email awhile back from Postis. He has been focused on rebuilding his daughter's car. Sent a few pics, basically stripped out and redoing the whole thing. He said he would be back soon.

n what kind of car was that?

Comment

Not a classic....I'll have to study the pic again.

Comment

good to hear - I had wondered about his absence

Comment

Originally posted by pstephens46 View Post
          Not a classic....I'll have to study the pic again.
          hmm..... hope it isn't a Ford

Comment

Rebuilding/restoring an auto that isn't a classic...sounds painful.
            Jason
            1998 S115TLRW + 1976 Aquasport 170

Comment

Lets not judge. If you recall. Mr. Postis is a curious fellow. Based on his posts over the past couple years. Apparently he likes a challenge.

I had to whip out my laptop to go back and find his email. The iphone struggles with history.

The car is a 2010 Altima. No classic...He started with warped heads. Replaced engine and kept going. I will let him detail in the future...

I found Mr Postis a valuable member because he likes to **** with stuff like this and learn. As many of you do as well.

He also has an X motor like you Scofflaw, so he has learned a shitload about that as well.

I look forward to his return.

and the auto-mod doesnt like **** so I will replace with Schmekel....
              Last edited by pstephens46; 06-01-2017, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Gotcha. I was referring to painful as in the computerized systems incorporated into modern vehicles. With your classics it's straight forward mechanical systems.

But no doubt if he's looking for a challenge he'll get it.
                Jason
                1998 S115TLRW + 1976 Aquasport 170

Comment

Originally posted by Jason2tpa View Post
                  Gotcha. I was referring to painful as in the computerized systems incorporated into modern vehicles. With your classics it's straight forward mechanical systems.

But no doubt if he's looking for a challenge he'll get it.
                  Yep. It will probably throw 25 codes when he tries to start it. Something else to figure out.

Comment

Working...
                  X