F70 Power To Engine but No Trim & Tilt Not Starting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F70 Power To Engine but No Trim & Tilt Not Starting

Good Day , Need some assistance have power on the engine but trim and tilt will not work and no power to start . I have checked the manual and there is a set of 3 fuses under the cover together they are all fine. I cannot locate the 4th fuse shown in the manual . Its not very clear ,I cannot find the 4th fuse to check if its blown . I have also checked all cables and terminals and they seem to be fine ??? Please can you assist with troubleshooting this one

Do the gauges work when the key is turned on?

Comment

Hi the gauges do not work when key is on ?

Comment

It seems to me that the F70LA model only uses three fuses. Despite what is shown in the owner's manual.

Note that the owner's manual also covers the F/T50 and the F/T60 models. Those models do use four fuses.

In their interest of saving paper printing owner's manuals it appears that the trade off was to give the owner incorrect information. Surprise, surprise.

It appears that you have an issue with voltage not getting to the key switch and back to the motor. Time to get the old volt meter out and start trouble shooting.

Comment

Working...
        X