Yamaha F150 Coolant Hose Nipple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha F150 Coolant Hose Nipple

I have a 2004 Yamaha F150 TXRC. I am looking for a new Coolant Hose Nipple which is located at the top of the outer exhaust plate cover. Yamaha's diagram shows that the nipple is part of the Outer exhaust cover and cannot be purchased alone. It is pressed in and sealed, not threaded in. I read on another thread that a water fitting from a Yamaha T9.9 would fit? does anyone have any information on this? Also what sealant would ya'll recommend to use when pressing in the new fitting? I was thinking a high heat loctite or Gel gasket loctite?

Thank you!

there was a thread on the same part back in january

http://www.yamahaoutboardparts.com/f...t-th27811.html

looking back, I was surprised to notice how much we typically go off on tangents here.

86 posts, and only about 6 on the original topic....

Comment

What do you think about the United Air Lines situation?

Oh, guess that is going off on a tangent.

Now how can we go off but on at the same time?

Can a switch be off on at the same time?

Comment

thank you fiardeal for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
          What do you think about the United Air Lines situation?

Oh, guess that is going off on a tangent.

Now how can we go off but on at the same time?

Can a switch be off on at the same time?
          Here is the thing. Just about every Airline in the world does the same thing, over book. They do it all the time and do it legally, it's all in the fine print.

I have been the employee waiting to get on a full plane, that paying passengers where removed from, so I can take their seat and go fix another broken aircraft. So there is another plane sitting on the ground somewhere with a bunch of passengers waiting for it to be fixed. Or a flight crew to arrive and fly the plane out.

There are many reasons why an Airline would do this. They are not removing passengers so employees can go on a pleasure trip.

Having said all that. How they went about it was NOT right. If a problem like that begins and the person refuses to move, they should have took everbody off the plane and dealt with the passenger then. There was no need for that man to be injured. But he was not obeying the law, wether he knew it or not, and should have got up and left....

And everyone got a video camera in thier hand these days it's going to be all over the world in minutes. Airlines are going to have to change their policy on how these things are handled.

I am an Airline employee so I have some inherent bias.
          Last edited by panasonic; 04-13-2017, 01:57 PM.

Comment

I was thinking that what they could have done was to say to everyone on board "there is a passenger is seat 34A that will not leave the airplane. This airplane will not depart for Louisville until the passenger in seat 34A departs".

Then let the rest of the passengers shame him into leaving. Not a one will volunteer to take his place. Then, they are all against him instead of being all for him.

When one refuses to obey a lawful order from a constable, it is not generally going to work out well for that one.

Where are the "doctors lives matter" folks?

Comment

Originally posted by Mehmetkej@gmail.com View Post
              I have a 2004 Yamaha F150 TXRC. I am looking for a new Coolant Hose Nipple which is located at the top of the outer exhaust plate cover. Yamaha's diagram shows that the nipple is part of the Outer exhaust cover and cannot be purchased alone. It is pressed in and sealed, not threaded in. I read on another thread that a water fitting from a Yamaha T9.9 would fit? does anyone have any information on this? Also what sealant would ya'll recommend to use when pressing in the new fitting? I was thinking a high heat loctite or Gel gasket loctite?

Thank you!
              I think Rodbolt answered that question of what to use in that thread if my memory is still intact.

had to go look and I was right
              " if you opt to replace the nipple use a sealant like Loctite 518."
              Last edited by 99yam40; 04-13-2017, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Back to the Dr.

Did he get his medical license back and was he back in practice, or was he just BSin about needing to see patients the next morning?

We all have to wait at Dr offices because they over book all of the time also..

All he had to do was call his office staff and let them know we would be out of office and call and cancel the appointments if he actually had some he would not be able to see

Too dumb to know he is not more important than everyone else

It really does not matter one way or the other, he needed to follow the orders he was given

Comment

Originally posted by panasonic View Post

I am an Airline employee so I have some inherent bias.
                  What airline?

Comment

Jazz Aviation, a regional subsidiary of Air Canada.

Comment

continuation of off topic jargon....

I side with the airline sticking to their policy of how they select which passengers are required to de-board. And their policy criteria does not include the passengers occupation. Ones occupation as a doctor, lawyer, poker player, retired, etc shouldn't allow you deferment.

And unless you're an idiot, there is no messing around on airplanes anymore. Passengers, crew, and security operate with an elevated sense of awareness and suspicion since 9/11.

On one hand it's atrocious the man was dragged off the plane. On the other hand it's atrocious the man choose to be dragged off the plane. But how else do you think security will remove you from the plane if you won't move? I think those up in arms about this, faulting the airline, are clearly missing this passengers motive for not de-boarding....it's called self-righteousness. I'm a doctor, therefore I'm too important to be bumped off this plane. Am I wrong here??
                      Jason
                      1998 S115TLRW + 1976 Aquasport 170

Comment

I agree with Jason,
                        what happens when a terrorist decides he will not leave the plane willingly when told to do so?

as far As I am concerned that guy was a terrorist and was planning on taking down the plane.
                        He put things in motion he could not reverse so he refused to get off the plane

Comment

Originally posted by 99yam40 View Post
                          I agree with Jason,
                          what happens when a terrorist decides he will not leave the plane willingly when told to do so?

as far As I am concerned that guy was a terrorist and was planning on taking down the plane.
                          He put things in motion he could not reverse so he refused to get off the plane
                          You're soo spot on 99yam. Our society has somehow declined into a state of sissyness. New word, sissyness. A dude gets slapped around for not complying, society protests while holding a hanky. Geez.
                          Jason
                          1998 S115TLRW + 1976 Aquasport 170

Comment

ohhhhh
                            he said Nipple.

Comment

Working...
                            X