X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK I see it now.
    i thought that was just a curved line , did not see it as a part itself

Comment

Impressed you can still buy the parts for the thing.

Comment

Originally posted by pstephens46 View Post
        Impressed you can still buy the parts for the thing.
        Finding that bike "whole/running" is about impossible. I can tell you, back then, it was a torque monster and being a two stroke single, was the the equivalent of a 700cc bike now..
        Scott
        1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

Originally posted by TownsendsFJR1300 View Post
          Finding that bike "whole/running" is about impossible. I can tell you, back then, it was a torque monster and being a two stroke single, was the the equivalent of a 700cc bike now..
          Neighbor had the RD350 back in the 70s. He was probably 20 back then.
          I remember him riding wheelies up and down the street. He has said several times that he wished he kept that bike. Wonder how much it weighed?

Comment

Originally posted by pstephens46 View Post
            Neighbor had the RD350 back in the 70s. He was probably 20 back then.
            I remember him riding wheelies up and down the street. He has said several times that he wished he kept that bike. Wonder how much it weighed?
            Mine was a 1975, first year with reeds. It didn't weigh much. I never did wheelies on it but drag raced a friends HD sportster 1000, I'd take him from 0 MPH and up.

Unfortunately, an old man in 1977 turned left in front of me, totaled the bike and about killed me (literally). Broke leg 2 places, broke jaw 4 places, dislocated shoulder, blood from the ear, unconscious for a week. If I wasn't 19 at the time, I wouldn't have survived...
            Scott

Comment

Any updates???
              Scott

Comment

Working...
              X