Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yamaha 30 3 cylinder tiller to remote

Good morning!
    I have a 1994 yamaha 30 3 cylinder mlhs, i installed a big tiller and im having trouble finding the piece to link the cable to the throttle advance. Could anyone Help me with a picture or a Parts number? Ive been told i need the remote steer pieces but i have no idea what they are.

A 30MLHS came with a tiller handle installed.

http://yamahamc.partsandwarranty.com...1464195&Page=1

http://yamahamc.partsandwarranty.com...1464196&Page=1

Has the original tiller handle been removed from your motor? Or are you wanting to just replace the original tiller handle with the multi-function tiller handle?

Seems to me that wherever your original throttle cables connected to would be the same place that a replacement tiller handle throttle cables would connect.

Comment

Originally posted by hunterboy View Post
      Good morning!
      I have a 1994 yamaha 30 3 cylinder mlhs, i installed a big tiller and im having trouble finding the piece to link the cable to the throttle advance. Could anyone Help me with a picture or a Parts number? Ive been told i need the remote steer pieces but i have no idea what they are.

What is a big tiller anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by 99yam40 View Post
        What is a big tiller anyway?
        My guess, and it is just that, is that it might be the Yamaha multi-function tiller handle. Quite a bit larger than the normal tiller handle.

Comment

Oh, I did have a garden tiller one time. A Troy Bilt Big Red model. I hope that is not what is meant.

Comment

I believe the big tiller is Mercury
            Hydraulic steering.

Comment

Working...
            X