Yamaha f 115

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha f 115

Hi guys I have a 2004 yamaha f115. I use this thing daily for commercial fishing. When I take off from the launch it will go in limp mode. If I kill the motor then restart it an hammer on the gas it will run fine the whole day which consist of 5 hours of running at 2500 rpms. An never miss a beat. After running about 3/4 throttle back to the launch when I let back off
    Throttle to idele it will miss like it does when I first leave the launch any suggestions would be apperciated. I have done cleaned the injectors fuel filters external an internal drained vapor tank compression check an changes
    A coup that my machanic suggested was bad. Motor runs to good when it isn't missing. Thanks for the help!!!

does the audible alarm work???
    to test it pull the stop lanyard and crank the motor.
    let us know if it works or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Commercial f115 View Post
      Hi guys I have a 2004 yamaha f115. I use this thing daily for commercial fishing. When I take off from the launch it will go in limp mode. If I kill the motor then restart it an hammer on the gas it will run fine the whole day which consist of 5 hours of running at 2500 rpms. An never miss a beat. After running about 3/4 throttle back to the launch when I let back off
      Throttle to idele it will miss like it does when I first leave the launch any suggestions would be apperciated. I have done cleaned the injectors fuel filters external an internal drained vapor tank compression check an changes
      A coup that my machanic suggested was bad. Motor runs to good when it isn't missing. Thanks for the help!!!
      what is this coup that was bad?
      do you have any gauges to help identify a problem if it occures

Comment

French for cup?

Comment

I thought the mechanic was suggesting that something be overthrown.

A coup is good if it is successful. It is bad if not. For the group that is trying to do the over throwing. Just the opposite for the one trying to be over thrown.

Comment

I thought it might have been a coupling or connection of some kind he was talking about but just did not finish typing properly

Comment

Working...
            X