Yamaha 50 TLR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha 50 TLR

I have a 2008 two stroke 50 TLR I am trying to run diagnostics on it, but cant find the diagnostics plug. At least the cable I have to connect the computer to the outboard doesn't mate to any plug on my motor. Can anyone help, can anyone identify the plug in the picture. It is just laying in the motor not connected to anything.

Well I couldn't put a photo here, I don't know how to get a URL

A 50TLR does not have diagnostics capability. There is no connector to which a PC running Yamaha software can be connected.

Go to a website like TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and upload your photo(s) there. You can then link that photo within your post here. I would like to see what unused connector you are referring to.

A YDIS connector by the way is usually dark gray with a cap on it. The connector is normally mounted to structure on the motor. If you do not have any Yamaha gauges connected to your motor perhaps you are looking at the connector that provides low oil warning, engine over temp warning and engine trim angle to a Yamaha tachometer. Is it ivory coloured with four wires connected to it?

Comment

Working...
    X