• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

History made in the USA!!!!!!!!!!
    Scott
    1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Supreme Court hopefully spared. Ruth Bader Ginsburg's retirement plans in limbo....

Comment

The folks have spoken!!!

Hopefully no more embarassing, apology tours and prosperity not only for the USA but some more stability around the whole world!!
      Scott

Comment

Rumor has it that rodnut is in mourning.

Anyone else notice his absence? Has he found a safe space to be?

On another note, we have surely raised a crop of kids who are ill prepared for the future. Poor little darlings. What will they do if and when they ever become employed and their boss kicks their arse's for lack of performance? Where will they hide? Will they be given a day off from work so they don't suffer?

Yale professor makes midterm optional for students distraught over Trump win | Fox News

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post

On another note, we have surely raised a crop of kids who are ill prepared for the future. Poor little darlings. What will they do if and when they ever become employed and their boss kicks their arse's for lack of performance? Where will they hide? Will they be given a day off from work so they don't suffer?

Yale professor makes midterm optional for students distraught over Trump win | Fox News
          Poor little "cup cakes".. Might have to move out of their parents basement and get a job...

Great link. Not unusual to have these liberal "professors" catering to them... Wait till their in the real world....
          Scott

Comment

Would it be okay if the students were too hungover to take exam due to celebrating the victory?

Comment

Originally posted by pstephens46 View Post
              Would it be okay if the students were too hungover to take exam due to celebrating the victory?
              No, part of real life is dealing with what you have to no matter what

Comment

It'll be great to have a POTUS with a set of 'nads!....

Comment

Easy now - Don't let a tenured Post Hole Digger (PHD) who likely can only teach economics reflect on our youth or their parents struggling to fund their future.

Comment

The result hasn't been taken too well down here, the stock market has died, lots on uncertainty about what the future holds, I think the issue is, "we" see him as some kind of loose cannon, likely to do and say anything! but all that might be just perception from TV?

Comment

Originally posted by ausnoelm View Post
                      The result hasn't been taken too well down here, the stock market has died, lots on uncertainty about what the future holds, I think the issue is, "we" see him as some kind of loose cannon, likely to do and say anything! but all that might be just perception from TV?
                      He does appear to be as nutty as a fruit cake. It is not that many here were for him. It was that so many were against her. I rubbed a daub of Vicks Vapor Rub onto my upper lip and before I went into the polling place and voted for The Donald. I could only hold my breath for so long.

The stock markets here soared a bit today. Just the opposite of the predictions from last night.

From what I have read you folks down under have the same sort of problems as we here up over have. I thought I read something about all wanna be immigrants to the land of oz being sent to a remote island. We just don't have a remote island up here to send them to. Ask the aboriginals what they think about too many foreigners being allowed in without any controls. You will then have a better appreciation of our dilemma.

Comment

Yep, in a way that's correct, but the "refugees" housed on the island settlement is only a very small percentage of what lands here, plenty get a free government ride, and plenty just "arrive" via boats and just kind of vanish into society.

Comment

Originally posted by ausnoelm View Post
                          Yep, in a way that's correct, but the "refugees" housed on the island settlement is only a very small percentage of what lands here, plenty get a free government ride, and plenty just "arrive" via boats and just kind of vanish into society.
                          They vanish for a while. Then they come out of the woodwork with their demands. Free everything. Equal rights. Money for nothing. Chicks for free.

When all of your literature that relates to the voting process has to be published in multiple languages then you will further understand part of the problem we are having. One of the problems that is.

I just visited a local Taqueria for the first time. The menus were first in Mexican. Excuse me, Spanish. English was in parenthesis. An afterthought.

Comment

Also, MOST of the media is biased AGAINST him and for HER. (Part of FOX news was reporting fairly, the rest, NO)

If you followed Wiki leaks, the media was giving her questions, VERY obviously on her side.

Yes, he had / had a foul mouth but she IS SUCH a criminal. The top of the FBI and Justice Division is just as crooked (very likely from Obama).

The man can obviously get things done, isn't stupid and seems he'll surround himself with very capable people which IS NEEDED.

And NO ONE owns him, he'll do what's best....

For all those around the world, in the end, the American folks saw up close what was going on and voted the best of the choices... As Obama didn't honor any of his words, America can NOW lead again, help stop ISIS, etc...

Hopefully help stabilize the world.

I personally can't wait till he gets the ball rolling. I believe all the BS going on around the world since the "JV team" came into play, should be coming to an end... And the spread of terrorism will be slowed immensely (at least)
                            Scott

Comment

Originally posted by TownsendsFJR1300 View Post
                              Also, MOST of the media is biased AGAINST him and for HER. (Part of FOX news was reporting fairly, the rest, NO)

If you followed Wiki leaks, the media was giving her questions, VERY obviously on her side.

Yes, he had / had a foul mouth but she IS SUCH a criminal. The top of the FBI and Justice Division is just as crooked (very likely from Obama).

The man can obviously get things done, isn't stupid and seems he'll surround himself with very capable people which IS NEEDED.

And NO ONE owns him, he'll do what's best....for him and his buddies.

For all those around the world, in the end, the American folks saw up close what was going on and voted the best of the choices... As Obama didn't honor any of his words, America can NOW lead again, help stop ISIS, etc...

Hopefully help stabilize the world.

I personally can't wait till he gets the ball rolling. I believe all the BS going on around the world since the "JV team" came into play, should be coming to an end... And the spread of terrorism will be slowed immensely (at least)
                              Fixed it for you. You are welcome.

Comment

Working...
                              X