Must have tool for fairdeal the 'spearimentor'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must have tool for fairdeal the 'spearimentor'

I can't have enough tools. Just found out about a power probe. Looks to be the cats meow.

Fairdeal, you will want one also.

Good videos at this link for those that might be interested.

http://www.powerprobe.com/videos.php

looks like the master kit would be the one to pick up

I like stuff like that too.

back years ago I could not find where my sewer line left the house heading to main line by street.
    Got tired of trying a probe.

I took a open wire signal tracer from work and hooked it to a very small(thin)wire that I tied a paper towel on one end and flushed it down the toilet.
    was able to trace exactly where the wire ran thru the sewer pipe showing me where it was routed under the slab and out thru the yard.
    was not even close to where it was thinking it ran and where I was probing

Comment

Originally posted by 99yam40 View Post
      looks like the master kit would be the one to pick up

I like stuff like that too.

back years ago I could not find where my sewer line left the house heading to main line by street.
      Got tired of trying a probe.

I took a open wire signal tracer from work and hooked it to a very small(thin)wire that I tied a paper towel on one end and flushed it down the toilet.
      was able to trace exactly where the wire ran thru the sewer pipe showing me where it was routed under the slab and out thru the yard.
      was not even close to where it was thinking it ran and where I was probing
      Pretty damn ingenious.

Comment

I've been using power probe for about 5 years now, I have 2 of them , 1 at work and 1 at home, awesome tool. Actually use it at work on a daily basis.

Comment

Working...
        X