Photobucket Images Not Visible-Photobucket Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photobucket Images Not Visible-Photobucket Down

Photobucket states "Down for Maintenance". However, this scheduled four hour maintenance has been extended and is now over 14 hours down. If you use Photobucket like I do, your uploaded images on Yamaha Outboard Parts forum and others will not be available until Photobucket resumes normal operation. When?

Photobucket System and Website Status Updates - Photobucket
    Chuck,
    1997 Mako 191 w/2001 Yamaha SX150 TXRZ Pushing Her

I noticed earlier today it wouldn't open...

Figured it was the Russians....
    Scott
    1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

Nope. It is the FBI. They are investigating Photobucket looking for images that were attached to clinton.com emails. System will be shut down until the investigation is completed.

Who would one trust the most? HRC or the ruskies? I vote for the latter.

Comment

Just on the news, Hillarys camp said it was the Russians working with the Justice Department...

No grand jury, no warrants, nothing to see here, move along...
        Scott

Comment

Yes. Let's quit dwelling on the past and look forward to the future.

At this point, what difference does it make?

Thank God this will mostly be over next week. Or will it? Rumor has it that Hillary is going to be indicted or impeached. At least that is what Fox News is telling me. When they are on the air. The ruskies took them down for a while today. Or was it the chinks?

I need a safe place to be.

Comment

Well, for all the "cup cakes" that need a safe space (no freedom of speech), all of Hillaries investigations (Pay for Play Foundation as well) will be going on for awhile, well past next Tuesday...

Maybe Podeska can set that up, he seems to be everywhere...
            Scott

Comment

Whoever wins the election must take this oath, so we're good no matter what! Right?

Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:—"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
              Chuck,

Comment

Did O do this where any of the people could see it?

are these outages because we gave away the overseeing of the web to someone else?
                Last edited by 99yam40; 11-04-2016, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cpostis View Post
                  Whoever wins the election must take this oath, so we're good no matter what! Right?

Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:—"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
                  Interested in buying a bridge? Great deal!
                  Scott

Comment

Originally posted by TownsendsFJR1300 View Post
                    Interested in buying a bridge? Great deal!
                    I thought this bridge was for sale, but now I'm told Belgian's got it for a song along with Budweiser!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFzu6CNtqec
                    Chuck,

Comment

Working...
                    X