Buy Yamaha Outboard Parts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Low Oil Level Alarm with Full Tank...(Boscoe chim in)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would have been fixed ages ago if you had of checked the wiring as instructed instead of jumping all over the place and blind guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by ausnoelm View Post
      It would have been fixed ages ago if you had of checked the wiring as instructed instead of jumping all over the place and blind guessing.
      Yes, and a fellow can take off, fly and land a helicopter on the roof of a building if he simply follows the written directions.

Comment

Originally posted by ausnoelm View Post
        Every public forum has at least one negative nancy that provides good laughs. Thanks for being ours!!
        Jason
        1998 S115TLRW + 1976 Aquasport 170

Comment

Originally posted by Jason2tpa View Post
          Every public forum has at least one negative nancy that provides good laughs. Thanks for being ours!!
          Some never offer advice. Only criticism of advice provided by others.

So much easier to pull others down than climb up oneself.

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
            Some never offer advice. Only criticism of advice provided by others.

So much easier to pull others down than climb up oneself.
            You got that right bud. On Facebook, you're able to "unfollow" a user, thereby allowing you to never see their posts. That feature would be fitting here lol.
            Jason
            1998 S115TLRW + 1976 Aquasport 170

Comment

I believe some forums have an ignore button.
              but have no idea if this one does,

I just read the ones I want to and ignore the ones I do not

I do not understand why people have to put everything they do on a place like fb.
              did not like all the crap showing up on my email asking me about people I did not even know.
              I ignore that whole place too.

Comment

Working...
              X