Change over to a FLUSH CONTROL W/ STOP SWITCH Product Code: 6X3-48206-02-00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change over to a FLUSH CONTROL W/ STOP SWITCH Product Code: 6X3-48206-02-00

I've got a Yamaha F115 and currently have a side mount Control Box. I'd like to change over to a FLUSH CONTROL W/ STOP SWITCH Product Code: 6X3-48206-02-00

DO I need to add a Key Switch to complete this swap? Can I seperate a Dual Key Switch and use one of the switches to get this done?

Blowing up the picture and looking at the spec's, there is no ignition switch key but everything else..:

Flush Mount Control Boxes from Yamaha Marine Rigging & Parts
    Scott
    1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

Yes, a key switch is needed.

While it is possible to use an old switch from a twin engine key switch panel it won't have the face plate to make it look nice. A new control box deserves a new key switch IMHO.

Comment

boscoe99 -- thanks for the details -- parts listing aren't clear about harness because pictures dealers post "seem"to have cable bundled up along side the control box. I'll make sure dealer gets me exactly right parts for both the key switch and the control box.

I'm going to use my Garmin for the instruments so I'll only need a few wires from switch it ;looks like

Again --THANKS

Comment

Originally posted by Poorsche View Post
          boscoe99 -- thanks for the details -- parts listing aren't clear about harness because pictures dealers post "seem"to have cable bundled up along side the control box. I'll make sure dealer gets me exactly right parts for both the key switch and the control box.

I'm going to use my Garmin for the instruments so I'll only need a few wires from switch it ;looks like

Again --THANKS
          With the 703 control box a ten pin harness is provided. With extensions being available if needed.

With the 6X3 and 704 control boxes the ten pin harness is not included. You buy it according to the length needed.

Comment

Working...
          X