Roc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roc

I have a Yamaha 115 started running ruff was able to get back took out gas was just put in put in new put in new fuel water seperator filter cleaned injectors however they looked good checked fuses took out and cleaned vst filter it looked good can't seem to get any gas thru vst. To get it to start I can bypass vst
    Hook gas line direct to injectors it will idle. Try to blo thu the vst gas line will not let me.

Float valve

Could be a stuck float valve in the VST. Try taking it apart and cleaning.

Comment

Float valve

[QUOTE=Rocsansotta;126199]I have a Yamaha 115 started running ruff was able to get back took out gas was just put in put in new put in new fuel water seperator filter cleaned injectors however they looked good checked fuses took out and cleaned vst filter it looked good can't seem to get any gas thru vst. To get it to start I can bypass vst
      Hook gas line direct to injectors it

Thank for answering Kirk I blew thru line with vst apart was fine raised up on float stopped worked fine

Comment

Using some common writing skills would help when others read the posts

Comment

I suspect we are talking to someone for whom English is not the native tongue.

Comment

I figured it was just someone on a phone that is use to only just texting.
            run on sentences and no punctuation

Comment

Working...
            X