Service log printout question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service log printout question

This was downloaded from both engines on a boat I purchased. Provided by service technician I paid to perform a survey. I don't know what most of the info is in the long printout but I t this section 6 from each engine. What does this mean and is there anything here that concerns you?

Thanks

Looks like someone "barked" the engines at 502 hours.
    Last edited by pstephens46; 10-03-2016, 08:32 PM.

Comment

And overheated one at a few less hours. Not too bad considering the hours I would think.

Comment

I wonder if this is permanent data or can it be cleared by the YDS user?

Comment

it is permanent.
          only way to clear it would be with a new ECU.

Comment

What do you think about some of the new ECU's that reset to zero hours if and when they reach 5000 hours?

When those hours are reset does the captured data also go away?

To me total hours might be more important than an over speed event some where along the way.

Comment

Originally posted by hog guts View Post
              This was downloaded from both engines on a boat I purchased. Provided by service technician I paid to perform a survey. I don't know what most of the info is in the long printout but I t this section 6 from each engine. What does this mean and is there anything here that concerns you?

Thanks

If OP comes back......Question- What kind of boat are these engines mounted on?

Seems like many OPs have disappeared lately. Hurricane prep?

Comment

Working...
              X