Yamalube Combustion Chamber Cleaner Spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cpostis View Post
    Well, there is some good news and bad. The outgoing administration has lowered the requirement of percentage of "Bio-fuels" (including ethanol blends) that were established by the Clinton administration in 2007. However, our incoming administration is leaning towards increasing the percentage.

How much do you think big Agribusiness influences this?

Obama curbs ethanol in blow to corn growers - POLITICO

I have a good price at a local gas station for 90 octane non-ethanol @ $3.259 USD a gallon. Reg E-10 is $2.09 a gallon (I think 87 octane).
    What makes you think Trump will increase ethanol usage? I haven't seen anything pointing either way. I know the EPA has plans for mandating E-15 at some point. There is already a marketing campaign underway with Nascar and E-15. I believe they race with it...

Take a bad thing and make it worse. Federal Government for you.

Comment

Originally posted by pstephens46 View Post
      What makes you think Trump will increase ethanol usage? I haven't seen anything pointing either way. I know the EPA has plans for mandating E-15 at some point. There is already a marketing campaign underway with Nascar and E-15. I believe they race with it...

Take a bad thing and make it worse. Federal Government for you.
      Well trying to avoid political topics, but January in Iowa he said it. Now Ethanol makers are calling him a "Wildcard", and their stocks have climbed as much as 26% since the election. Investors are jumping on it.

Here's one link:
      https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ed-regulations

What do you think?
      Chuck,
      1997 Mako 191 w/2001 Yamaha SX150 TXRZ Pushing Her

Comment

I like his EPA pick. There are way too many wackos working at the EPA. Supposedly he is a climate change opponent. This ethanol thing is way out of hand. Hopefully Trump will see that. Saving the farmers is not a reasonable arguement for expanding the program. And neither is "we have to do something to save the climate". But hell, farmers have been subsidized for years.....

Comment

Prices are about the same down here as both Chuck and AK's #'s. Non-ethanol fuel a little more at the marina...

We do have just a few "stop and rob's" that sell non-ethanol (a lil cheaper than the marina)

When Trump was running, he advocated doing more ethanol (probably to please the farmers).

That's about the ONLY thing I'm NOT happy about....
          Scott
          1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

Working...
          X