Gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gauges

I am in the process of installing a new F70 with multi functional tiller on a new SeaArk 1872 MV.

I am considering the Yamaha 6Y7-83540-80-00 PRO SERIES II TACH B. My question is, is this tach plug and play via a wiring harness or is there some wring to be done? Also is there a wiring harness that comes with it?

Thanks for any information.
    “testifying to Jews, and also to Gentiles, repentance toward God and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

There is a bit of wiring to be done. But, it is plug and play wiring.

Inside the tiller handle is a wire harness that comes with the tiller handle. That harness gets connected to another harness that in turn connects to the tachometer to supply power, the ground and the tachometer signal.

Now if you want the warning lights on the tachometer to function there is still another harness that needs to be obtained. But it is also plug and play.

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
      There is a bit of wiring to be done. But, it is plug and play wiring.

Inside the tiller handle is a wire harness that comes with the tiller handle. That harness gets connected to another harness that in turn connects to the tachometer to supply power, the ground and the tachometer signal.

Now if you want the warning lights on the tachometer to function there is still another harness that needs to be obtained. But it is also plug and play.
      Thanks for that information.
      “testifying to Jews, and also to Gentiles, repentance toward God and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

Comment

Working...
      X