Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old part numbers

Hi to all,

A while ago I purchased at auction the contents of a chandlers in amongst all the stuff was a multi-drawer steel cabinet with new Yamaha outboard spares, the problem is I cannot find any referencing material on the net to match the parts with the relevant engines please could you help, the drawers are labeled with the first 3 digits of the parts in them so I have listed below these drawer labels:
    620-624
    625-629
    630-639
    640-646
    649-654
    660-663
    664-669
    670-679
    680-688
    689-699
    700-903
    904-999

I would realy apreciate any help in identifying the models these relate to as the only part numbers I can find have a letter in the first set of digits.

Fingers crossed.

Regards

Steven

Most Yamaha part numbers are going to start with a three character prefix. 69J, 6H1, for example.

Drawer labels could be anything.

Comment

Old part numbers

Hi boscoe99,

Thank you for the prompt reply, I forgot one drawer that was inside being researched labeled "0-619", so I grabbed a packet as an example, the code on the Yamaha original label is 611-41133-00 as with nearly all these parts this has been put into a seal top bag and on this it has bean written Exhaust Manifold Gasket.

The above is just 1 example picked at random and all the others follow the same numbering pattern, I only have a few with a letter in the middle of the first 3 digits the majority do not and the first three digits match exactly what the drawer label says.

If I can give any extra details to assist please let me know.

I should mention nearly all items are in their original sealed bags and the Yamaha labels and logos do have a vintage look about them.

Regards

Steven

Comment

611-41133-00-00 is indeed an exhaust manifold gasket.
        Last edited by boscoe99; 07-18-2016, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Yamaha 611-41133-00-00 (Inactive Part)

Comment

Old part numbers

Thanks boscoe99,

You have found nearly as much as I have but unfortunately none of the info tells you what a 611 is, if its part description is not on the bag which they nearly all are I know how to find out that info, I just cannot find out if its a 2hp, 4hp, 9hp or whatever, thank you for your persistance.

Regards

Steven

Comment

Working...
            X