Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Yamaha F90LA trim gage wiring

Need help wiring a new analog trim gage on my new 2016 Yamaha F90LA
    4 stroke outboard. Can I buy a trim gage wiring harness or can I just run two wires from the gage to the connector on thr starboard side of the motor?
    Also there are four wires in the connector I found on the motor but I don't have the wire color designations to know which is the sender and which is the ground if I decide to just run a pair of wires. Could someone advise the correct wires to tie to and if there is a Yamaha trim wiring harness or pigtail connector I could just buy if available to make the job "plug and play".
    Thanks in advance for any help provided !!!
    Bernie88

Originally posted by Bernie88 View Post
    Need help wiring a new analog trim gage on my new 2016 Yamaha F90LA
    4 stroke outboard. Can I buy a trim gage wiring harness (Yes) or can I just run two wires from the gage to the connector on thr starboard side of the motor (Yes) ?
    Also there are four wires in the connector I found on the motor but I don't have the wire color designations to know which is the sender and which is the ground if I decide to just run a pair of wires. Could someone advise the correct wires to tie to and if there is a Yamaha trim wiring harness or pigtail connector I could just buy if available to make the job "plug and play".
    Thanks in advance for any help provided !!!
    Bernie88
    Pink is the sender wire colour.

Diagram below shows the plug and play configuration if a Yamaha tachometer and trim meter are used.

Comment

Working...
    X