X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't find these parts

ok I am going to try my luck again as I had great help/success last time

I am looking for the following parts:-

90109-08229 bolt ....... this one i can find but i cant find the " Nut, Self Locking " for this bolt - in my manual it gives the number 90185-08018 which i can't find on boats.net ???? any help ???

Also looking for
    90116-10063 " Bolt, Stud " in my manual and 90185-10027 " Nut, Self-Locking " .... again can't find these parts on boats.net

Thanx in advance for any help.

# details - my " Parts Catalogue " is
    F40 FET '13
    F40 FED '13
    F40 FHED '13
    these parts are on page 37

An F40LA is going to be the USA equivalent of your model F40.

Here is a link to the parts that are used on the F40LA.

2006 and Later F40LA Yamaha Outboard BRACKET 3 Diagram and Parts

Items 11, 14, 16 and 18 are the same part number as used on the Brazilian F40. Not sure why the different bolt and nut part numbers between the US and the Brazil model. I would suspect the F40LA parts will work on your motor.

What did you hit?

Comment

thanx for your help ......again

Thank you once again for your help - cleared up some major doubts !!!
      As for the difference in the numbers I thought maybe there could be a slight difference in the size due to metric / imperial systems ?? that was my guess

we use the boat to pull a banana boat so it wasn't one big hit but lots of little ones over time - " the cost of doing business " as we say here.

anyways cheers for all your help - if you're ever in brazil - I owe you a cold one or two

Troy

Comment

Originally posted by troy-brazil View Post
        Thank you once again for your help - cleared up some major doubts !!!
        As for the difference in the numbers I thought maybe there could be a slight difference in the size due to metric / imperial systems ?? that was my guess

we use the boat to pull a banana boat so it wasn't one big hit but lots of little ones over time - " the cost of doing business " as we say here.

anyways cheers for all your help - if you're ever in brazil - I owe you a cold one or two

Troy
        All Yam stuff is metric.

Wouldn't mind have a beer on Ipanema Beach again. Was there many many moons ago.

Speaking of the moon, it was messing with my mind down there. We were about to take off to the east and the moon was on my left. To the north. It took me a while to remember that I was south of the equator. Felt strange.

Comment

Working...
        X