Tach Part number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tach Part number

I have a brand new digital tach multi gauge that does not have a part number markings that I can find. How do I ID this tach so I can list and sell it?

More information is needed.

Does the tachometer have two buttons on the front of it or not?

Does the tachometer have one or two ivory coloured nylon connectors attached to wires coming from the back of the tachometer? These are in addition to a number of single wires.

Does the tachometer have the warning icons in the form of LCD pixels or does it have lights on it?

Does it have lights only for oil system warnings only or does it also have an over temperature light or icon?

If brand new I suppose it will have buttons, LCD icons, etc., but the key point is does it have one nylon connector at the back or two nylon connectors?

Comment

Tach part number

Hopefully these pictures can help ID it.
      Attached Files

Comment

Tach part number

Here is a picture of the front
        Attached Files

Comment

Part number is 6Y5-8350T-91-00.

Intended to be used with 2005 and later model Yamaha's that use a single four pin nylon connector.

Can be used on older Yamaha's back to 2001 with full functionality via an adapter harness.

If used on still older Yam's the trim function will not work even with the adapter harness.

2014 Yamaha MRP Catalog

Comment

Thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
            X