15hp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15hp

Hi there, I am trying to work out the year model of my Yamaha 15hp as I need to order an impeller for it, on the side plate its shows 15FMH, then below it shows 684K S 1048241 and under this line is the Letter K.....can someone help please

Yamaha stopped using model years in 2005. 2006 and onward there are no more model years. Only models.

On the other side of the motor you should be able to find a decal that shows the month and year of manufacture. You use that as the basis to order spare parts for your motor by going to the parts catalog and looking up a 15FMH for the year in which your motor was made.

Now a problem you might have is finding a Yamaha parts catalog online for your specific motor. This website and others here in the USA only provide a parts catalog for Yamaha outboards that were sold and distributed here in the US. A 15FMH was not sold here. Therefore you will not find that model in a Yamaha USA parts catalog.

Having said all of this, a 15FMH is likely the equivalent of a 15MSH that was sold here in the US. Here is a link to the 15MSH parts catalog that shows the part number for the 15MSH impeller.

2006 and Later 15MSH Yamaha Outboard LOWER CASING DRIVE 1 Diagram and Parts

Comment

Working...
    X